When deciding whether to buy or rent an aerial work platform and/or lifts; managers should consider all options.
Buying a new lift requires the most demanding decision-making because it is the most expensive and buying used equipment is the next most costly option, but with less financial impact.
• Both of these buy options involve a capital expenditure.
• Purchased equipment is depreciated over time
• Both can be financed over time.
Renting a lift is a great way to avoid large capital decisions, without long-term commitments.
Choosing a rental program has many advantages over buying a Aerial lift or Forklift, including:
• Being able to choose from a wide range of lifts.
• Gives the option of using a different machine for different applications, rather than being stuck with one single piece of equipment.
• Low-cost rental packages are often available, and additional discounts available with extended terms.
• Advice and experience from experienced professionals to help you choose the right lift for the job.
• Replacement Equipment is available if equipment breaks down
• Routine Maintenance is included
For more Information about which equipment rental will offer the best performance and terms for you, Call Bell Fork Lift at 1-888-404-2575 or visit our website at www.bellforklift.com/rentals