from Bell Fork Lift
Telehandlers – Compact to High Reach
Genie® Telehandlers are the perfect choice for construction, masonry, landscape, and farming applications.
- Compact footprint and low stowed height — easy to transport and maneuver
- Three selectable steering modes: front-wheel, coordinated and crab steer
- Standard auxiliary hydraulic system is easily tailored for a variety of attachments
- Lift Capacity: 5,500 lbs; Lifting Height: 19 ft.
Genie® High Reach Telehandlers
- Heavy-duty workhorse for lifting applications in construction, landscaping and agriculture
- Ideal for loading/unloading and moving/placing materials, as well as jobsite cleanup
- Low-end torque, four-wheel drive and four-wheel steering for hills and rough terrain
- Lift Capacities: 6,000 to 15,000 lbs; Lifting Heights: 36 to 56 ft.
Not Sure Which Genie® Aerial Lift Best Fits Your Needs? Call Us Today at 888-404-2575 for a Free Onsite Site Evaluation!
Bell Fork Lift serves all of Eastern Michigan from our locations in Clinton Township, Detroit, Novi, and Flint.