Bell Forklift is a trusted name in exceptional tire service. Whether you needor new tires, you can count on our team every time.
We provide you with the very best in sales, delivery, and on/off site tire service for all types of forklifts. Our tire division has state-of-the-art service and equipment that will help your business get back up and running in record time.
- Over 4,000 tires in stock—various sizes, compounds, and tread designs
- Largest material handling inventory in the Midwest
- Highest quality premium tires in the market
- Nationwide resources to accommodate specialty orders
- Quick turnaround
- Speedy job performance
- State-of-the-art mobile rigs with onboard inventory for on-the-spot alterations or additions to your order
- Professionally trained technicians
- One of the Michigan’s largest in-house tire presses available at our Clinton Township facility
- Capable of handling even the largest industrial tires
- Pickup and delivery provided
- Keep downtime to a minimum
When to Change Your Forklift Tires
In general, it’s a good idea toonce a year. OSHA requires that you have a maintenance plan in place for each of your forklift trucks. That way, you’re able to ensure the safety of your operators and other employees at all times.
Also, make sure that your employees are trained to recognize the signs of forklift tire wear and tear. Bell Forklift offers forklift training classes if you’re interested.
Call Bell Forklift Today
Bell Forklift is one of the largest material handling specialist in Eastern Michigan with over 50 years of experience in the material handling industry. As such, we’re dedicated to providing our customers with excellence in service.