with confidence! No matter what the job is, our forklift rentals are built upon an award-winning quality and service record that is second to none.
Whether it’s a long term project or just a one-day forklift rental, we have the right equipment to fulfill all of your material handling needs.
Our professionally maintained units are delivered where and when you need them. This eliminates the inconvenience of you having to pick up the rental equipment yourself, saving valuable time.
Choose from our propane, diesel, and electric forklift rentals. Our forklifts have capacities ranging from 800 to 100,000 pounds.
Types of forklift rentals we offer:
- Sit Down Riders
- Compact Sit Down Riders
- Stand-Up Riders
- Reach Trucks
- Order Pickers
- Walkie Stackers
- Pallet Jacks
than ladders and scaffolding. This gives your team the flexibility they need to access higher elevations.
Types of aerial equipment rentals we offer:
- Articulating Booms
- Scissor Lifts
- Portable Platforms
- Light Towers
Scrubbers help eliminate spills, dust, dirt, and other debris from your warehouse floor.
Main benefits of industrial floor scrubbers:
- Reduce water consumption and disposal up to 70%
- Minimal operator training with Touch-N-Go™ operations
- Save time with Smart Release™ squeegee that require no tools to change
- Improve cleaning efficiency without the cost of multiple machines
- Smooth, front-wheel steering for easy maneuverability
- Outstanding cleaning results, in the toughest environment with Grip-N-Go rollers
Call Bell Forklift Today
Bell Forklift is one of the largest Toyota forklift dealers in Eastern Michigan. We also have more than 50 years of experience in the material handling industry. As such, our team is ready to assist you with your next forklift or other equipment rental.